For several years I drank my coffee with 4 teaspoons of sugar and real milk. Sometimes I would put creamer in it but it didn’t taste as good as real milk did.
A few ideas popped into mind. So I decided that I would give them a try. It would only be a cup of coffee wasted if I did not like the taste.
The experiment began mixing and matching different flavors together in my coffee. There are always the bad and the good to everything you do. The bad well was just plain bad tasting. The good on the other hand was good in an excellent tasting way.
The final verdict is I found my favorite flavored coffee which is my version of mocha. Most of the time this is how I make my coffee.
- One cup of Folgers coffee.
- One pack of Swiss Miss hot chocolate.
- Hazelnut flavoring syrup adjust to desired taste.
- Honey adjust to desired taste.
- Real milk adjust to desired taste.
- Cool whip of your choice and adjust to desired taste.
- Cinnamon spice adjust to desired taste.
I bought the Swiss Miss hot chocolate, the hazelnut flavoring syrup, and the honey from a local Dollar Tree store. They are seasonal items because I can find them only during the winter months. Other stores may carry them year round check around locally to find what you need.
This is my favorite custom flavored mocha coffee that is taken regularly and most of the time daily.
What is your favorite coffee?